Let's get these out of the way: 8 of the Aurora Teagarden mysteries staring the irrepressible Candace Cameron-Bure as the nosy librarian slash amateur detective you love to hate!
22. (1461.) Real Murders: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery (2015)
23. (1462.) Three Bedrooms, One Corpse: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery (2016)
24. (1463.) The Julius House: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery (2016)
25. (1464.) Dead Over Heels: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery (2017)
27. (1466.) A Bundle of Trouble: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery (2017)
30. (1469.) Last Scene Alive: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery (2018)
32. (1471.) Reap What You Sew: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery (2018)
33. (1472.) Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: The Disappearing Game (2018)
Should I be counting made-for-Hallmark channel movies in my new-to-me watched movie list? Even though they are part of a series of sorts, they are self-contained stories designed to be watched in one sitting that aren't aired on a regular basis. So I think, yes, they have to count.
Which is fine. Other than the fact that they're on television, these really aren't any different in function than any number of RKO mystery movies of the 30s. They're disposable, "cozy" murder mysteries that are embarrassingly easy to solve. In other words, while they might not be must-see-cinema, they are a completely passable way to pass the time. That's entertainment!
More to come.